Classic Series General Rules
- Rabies dated within 12 months & 2016/17 Coggins must be shown to office before number issued.
- Check/Cash only accepted. $50 surcharge for returned checks and/or accounts not settled in full.
- Adds/scratches for classes must be made in office prior to the start of the class.
- If a horse is shown by multiple exhibitors, full stabling fees must appear on one entry. No partial payments for stabling/tack stalls.
- Class fees waived for Lead line class.
- NYS Fairgrounds (Empire Expo. Center), CHS Series LLC. & its members: Bridle Path Manor, Canterbury Stables LLC., Heritage Stables & Smoke Tree Farm will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage incurred to riders, observers, horses or equipment brought to show.
- Approved helmets required when mounted.
- Classes may be divided, combined, relocated or cancelled at discretion of CHS committee.
- Dogs must remain on leash at all times.
- For more information call: (315) 678-2358.
Coliseum Classic Horse Show Rules
- Stall fees must accompany entry form to receive discount.
- Refunds available for scratched entries made before 7/31. After 7/31 NO refund on stalls & $15 office charge.
- Stabling: All horses must purchase box stall. Stalls purchased before 7/31 $75. After 7/31 $100. Tie Stall $35.
- Day Stalls $50. Horses may arrive 4PM the day before they show & vacate upon completion of that day’s schedule.
- Non-showing horses charged $50 in addition to EMT/Insurance, Schooling, & Stabling fees.
- The following Health Requirements MUST be met by all horses. A proof of a current Rabies administered within 12 months of coming to the grounds must be present for each horse. HORSES STABLED IN NY STATE: Must present a negative Coggins test certificate dated in 2016 or 2017. HORSES STABLES OUTSIDE NY STATE: Must present a negative COggins test certificated dated 8/11/16 and a health certificate dated within 30 days of your arrival in NY state.
- Horses may arrive after 2:00 pm Thursday. The Coliseum will be open for schooling over fences as follows:
- Thursday, August 10th, 4:00p-10:00p
- Friday, August 11th, 5:00a-7:30a
- Saturday, August 12th, 5:00a-7:30a
- Sunday, August 13th, 5:00a-7:30a
Management reserves the right to limit the number of horses in the Coliseum at one time. Lunging permitted in outdoor ring located behind main barn ONLY.
- Schooling: Th. TBA/Fri. & Sat. until 1hr before start of show/Sun. 6-7:30 AM.
- Lunging permitted behind main barn ONLY.
- Order form enclosed for bedding/feed through Mike Teske.
- Camper hook ups $125. There will be a $30 fee per day/night for every vehicle parked on grounds in which someone is sleeping. This fee is charged even if the vehicle is not using hookups. Please go to office for parking information of horse trailers.
- Horse trailers to be parked in the Midway Lot.